24 February 2016

Happiness Window Card-Featuring New Dare 2B Artzy Stamps



Welcome Dare 2B Artzy fans!!

Today I am here sharing share a fun project with you!!

I created this adorable window card using Dare 2 B Artzy Brand New Happiness Blooms Stamps, and Dare 2 B Arty Inks in Totally Black and Wild Orchard
16193P_HappinessBlooms.png

I also used my copics, my Sizzix window die, some sheer and some papers by KaiserCraft and Stucios Calico.

Here is a close up of my flowers


Be sure to check out all D2BA's products here!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very clever! I love the flowers around the window. They are so cool.

Sunny Thoughts and Zinnias

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this adorable pocket card to send sunny thoughts an...