15 February 2016

A Royal Birthday Greeting

IMG_1797

Today I am sharing this simple birthday card I created which would be perfect for the princesses in your life.  I started with a simple tag. I adhered several crowns that I punched from scratch papers using my # 611 punch.  After adhering I used gesso to cover the crowns and the tag.  I then colorwashed ( a facny term I use to describe randomly adding multiple water colors)  the tag using ColourArte Twinkling H2Os (Cranberry, Bougainvillea, Pink Azalea, Periwinkle) . After the watercolors dried I added my tag to my card front and added robbon, a sticker greeting and a gemstone.  Hope you are inspired to create!

No comments:

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...