Skip to main content

SIN CITY BLOG HOP

If you are starting at my blog please click here!




Welcome to our  Sin City ATC Blog Hop.  Each of our Design team members will be sharing a set of ATC with you.  Be sure to comment on each blog and then head back over to the Sin City Blog to let them know which ATC stamp you would like to win!  Don't forget to like our Facebook Page and YouTube Channel.


Supplies needed: 
Distress Markers: Hickory Smoke, Frayed Burlap, Fossilized Amber, Iced Spruce, Black Soot, Wild Honey, Ground Espresso, Festive Berries, Faded Jeans, Old Paper, Brushed Corduroy, Tea Dye, Dusty Concord
Distress Ink: Weathered Wood, Victorian Velvet
Copic Markers:BG45, B21, G24, YG67, Y15, YR04, E33


 To create these ATC, I started by  stamping the Lion and the Scarecrow onto a piece of scrap paper.  I then cut both of the images out to create a mask.
 I then stamped the Yellow Brick Road on all three ATC, stamping over the masks for the lion and scarecrow. For the Scarecrow I chose to use my Distress Markers to colors directly on the stamp and then stamped the image.

I did use a black journaling pen to fill in any parts of the road that did not stamp,

Since the Tin Man was walking up the road I stamped him "on top" of the Yellow Brick Road.


 I colored the tin man using my Hickory Smoke Distress Marker and a water brush to spread out the ink.
To color the Yellow Brick Road, I outlined each brick with my Fossilized Amber Distress Marker and then spread the ink with my water brush.  

 The lion was colored with Brushed Corduroy and Tea Dye Distress Markers

I then inked the backgrounds with my distress tool and Weathered Wood Distress Ink Pad.  I then stamped OZ over the backgrounds.

The create the sayings I stamped the quotes onto white cardstock and then cut the quotes apart and attached to each card.



 To create the back of each card I stamped the  ATC stamp and colored the image with Copic Markers


 Here is a close up of each ATC and the Back.




Hope you are inspired!  Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's projects, and make sure you leave me some love and stop back to the Sincity stamps blog and tell them which of the four ATC you like best.  This is your change to win one!


Comments

Barbara Rankin said…
Your ATCs are adorable, Chris. I love those Wizard of Oz stamps, and you made such a nice set with them.
Sandy said…
Love how they all climbing on the roof they look so cute.
Aikun Ihana said…
Wizard of Oz is one of my all time favourites. Cute cards.
Ava Gavloski said…
Great theme collection, nice idea!!!
Pakrat said…
These are adorable - love the sayings
I really like your theme for your cards and your blog was very interesting.
Pilgrim said…
I love the Wizard of Oz and the Lion is my favorite. You did a great job on the cards.
love these.. and your instructions!! :) great hoping going on!!
BlueCrayons said…
beautiful ATC's. love that movie.
Jackie PN said…
Chris, I love your atc's and I LOVE the name of your blog!! hahaaa")
Jackie
http://www.creatingwithoutcrayons-jackiepneal.com/
Oh, these stamps are so cute and love how you walked us through the tutorial. Makes it seem doable to recreate. Thank you!
tommyjovilello.blogspot.com
Dawn of DBA said…
The lion is my favorite!! I love lions.
Nomadicrose said…
Hey Chris ...great job on the 3 cards ...my favorite is the Tin Man. I also like the back of the card as well cute little hootie!
Daniella said…
These are sooo cute! Great job!
xxDaniella

Popular posts from this blog

Dare 2B Artzy and Karen Burniston Die Blog Hop

Welcome to the KB Riley - Karen Burniston Dies and Dare 2B Artzy Collaboration Blog Hop! Our Design Team members are excited to share their inspiring creations using some of the fabulous products from both of these companies. To celebrate our blog hop we have four great prizes to give away. You will have the chance to win one of two $25 Gift Certificates to use on the KB Riley - Karen Burniston Dies website or one of two $25 Gift Certificates to use on the Dare 2B Artzy web site. Make sure you join the hop and comment on everyone's blog post for your chance to win one of these prizes. Winners will be randomly chosen from the comments left on ALL THE POSTS received by Friday 26th June 2020. Here is the line-up  be sure to comment on all the blogs for a chance to win! Dare 2B Artzy - http://blog.dare2bartzy.com/artzy-fun-with-karen-burniston-pop-up-dies/ Lois Bak - https://clownmomcreations.blogspot.com/2020/06/karen-burniston-dare2bartzy-blog-hop.html Kendra Sand - https://luv2scra...

Thoughtful Journey Peaceful Pier

   Greetings my crafty friends!  This week I will be featuring cards suitable for the men in our life!  Or at least they will be more gender neutral!  And on  tomorrow June 11th, the ICS Team will feature a blog hop with the theme Its a Guy Thing!   So stay tuned for lots of inspiration!  This card features the Peaceful Pier stamp set.   I stamped images from the set onto designer papers from the Thoughtful Journey collection.   I love that the paper adds so much to these stamps!   Product List Peaceful Pier Cling Stamp Set (English) [ 165331 ] Thoughtful Journey 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 163303 ] Add All to Cart

Dare 2 B Artzy Spring 3D Blog Hop

Welcome to Dare 2B Artzy 's Blog Hop!! Who's excited for Spring?! Here are D2BA we are super excited for some sun shiny days and warm weather! To celebrate we decided to have a Spring 3D Themed Blog Hop!!  We are super excited to have two Guest Designers joining us for this hop!! You should have arrived here from  Michelle  's  blog!  If you haven't and would like to hop along with us, please go back to the Dare 2B Artzy Blog to start at the beginning! Be sure to follow each blog and leave comments along the way for your chance at winning !  We will randomly choose a winner from one of the blogs, so the more you comment, the more chances you have to win!! Winner will receive a stamp set and ink pad of their choice!! Blog Hop will end Sunday, April 30th at 7:00pm Eastern.  We will then post a winner!! Hop Order: Dare 2B Artzy Kendra Vicki Karen Vicki  - April GDT Tasha Leslie Melody Michelle - May...