19 August 2015

Watercolor Make A Wish Card

IMG_1142-001

Today I would like to share this birthday card I made using some homemade water-colored paper and Kreaxions/Just Imagine punches.    I started using left over scraps of my watercolor background that I created for this project .  I then traced the oval template on the back of the background paper.  I then cut out around the template leaving about and extra inch "border" outside the traced line.   I then punched along the edge with my #304 punch trying to line up the punch edges.  I stamped my greeting from Sin City Stamps into the center and topped my card with some butterflies punched with the #604 punch. The ornate card background is from a Darice Embossing folder.

1 comment:

blbabe1234 said...

Beautiful! Love the water color technique

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...