29 August 2015

Gettysburg


Good Morning!  Today I am sharing this scrapbook layout using my Kreaxions punches and circle cutter!  And did you notice its not a Yellowstone layout!  I think I have finally finished the album from our first Yellowstone trip!  So now I am on to our DC trip!  We left a few days early at stopped at Hershey, Penn. first then made our way through Gettysburg on our way to DC.  I took these photos in black and white while I was there to try to capture some of the solemn-ness of the site! I used my kreaxions #919 punch with the A insert in the corners and my favorite the Kreaxions circle cutter.

No comments:

Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card. I lov...