02 June 2015

June DT Sketch Reveal For Turtle Soup

Today I am sharing my take on this months sketch for Turtle Soup.  I started off with BEv's Sketch and then added some white letters for my title.  I inked up the letters with distress ink to change their colors.  I added some cream flowers that I added some Twinkling H2O's from ColourArte to the flower centers and leaves and then added some dew drops from the Robin's Nest to the center of the Flowers.  On the background I used some ColourArte Radiant Gels and a Sin City Stencil (pattern #2).

1 comment:

The Gov. said...

Great photos and love your take on the sketch. bl

Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card. I lov...