12 May 2015

Turtle Soup Sketch Reveal



Today I am sharing my tke on this week's sketch over at Turtle Soup. I was in a playful mood and decided to get a little inky with this one.  The background piece started as a piece of Kraft cardstock.  In inked it up with Distress Inks and a Tim Holtz Distress Stencil. I used some Stampin Up stamps and coordinating punches on patterned paper for the flowers.  I also stamped the butterfly on paptterend paper and then fancy cut it out.  I added some stamped stitches along the block pieces.  Hope you are inspired to play along!

Here is Bev's Sketch

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job on the layout! I love the background!! BL

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...