Skip to main content

Turtle Soup Spring Blog Hop


Welcome to Turtle Soup's Spring Blog Hop!  For the hop we are all sharing a spring project.  We were in the middle of a snowstorm when I  created this spring-y card. I love the sweet baby blues with the white flowers! I added a few sparkles!  
  

Here are the links for the hop!


Comments

Colleen said…
Very pretty card. I hope you are enjoying your vacation.
Rita Tilley said…
I am a follower, and I hear ya , it is hard to do spring cards or LO when in the middle of a snow storm...
Cheryl said…
well, we got snow this morning so it doesn't look very springy here at all! Lovely card though!
toni said…
I heard the birds chirping this morning, and it sounded soooo lovely!
I hope Spring comes to you all soon.
Beautiful card, Chris!
great layers and colours on your fabulous card
Phillis Walrath said…
love your spring card. We have snow where I live also! UGH
Danielle said…
Very cute!
JenniferE said…
Pretty card! Love the outline of the card and red bird! Saw a cardinal in my yard last week!
LisaM said…
Love the birdie! Super cute card!
Unknown said…
What a sweet card, Chris!
Tracy F said…
Beautiful spring card! Love the colors!
Unknown said…
Cute card.
Sherri P said…
darling card
Ruby said…
Very cute card.
Love the card and the birdcage is adorable
Very sweet card - - I live in San Diego - what is snow? ;)
The Gov. said…
Lovin all the layers and what a pretty card!
GinniG said…
What a PRETTY card! I love your design too! Don't worry... Spring will be there soon!
Lynnc68 said…
Very pretty :-) Loving all the layers and colors! :-)
Unknown said…
Cute spring card!
TFS!
Unknown said…
Very pretty card! BL

Popular posts from this blog

Dare 2B Artzy and Karen Burniston Die Blog Hop

Welcome to the KB Riley - Karen Burniston Dies and Dare 2B Artzy Collaboration Blog Hop! Our Design Team members are excited to share their inspiring creations using some of the fabulous products from both of these companies. To celebrate our blog hop we have four great prizes to give away. You will have the chance to win one of two $25 Gift Certificates to use on the KB Riley - Karen Burniston Dies website or one of two $25 Gift Certificates to use on the Dare 2B Artzy web site. Make sure you join the hop and comment on everyone's blog post for your chance to win one of these prizes. Winners will be randomly chosen from the comments left on ALL THE POSTS received by Friday 26th June 2020. Here is the line-up  be sure to comment on all the blogs for a chance to win! Dare 2B Artzy - http://blog.dare2bartzy.com/artzy-fun-with-karen-burniston-pop-up-dies/ Lois Bak - https://clownmomcreations.blogspot.com/2020/06/karen-burniston-dare2bartzy-blog-hop.html Kendra Sand - https://luv2scra...

Thoughtful Journey Peaceful Pier

   Greetings my crafty friends!  This week I will be featuring cards suitable for the men in our life!  Or at least they will be more gender neutral!  And on  tomorrow June 11th, the ICS Team will feature a blog hop with the theme Its a Guy Thing!   So stay tuned for lots of inspiration!  This card features the Peaceful Pier stamp set.   I stamped images from the set onto designer papers from the Thoughtful Journey collection.   I love that the paper adds so much to these stamps!   Product List Peaceful Pier Cling Stamp Set (English) [ 165331 ] Thoughtful Journey 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 163303 ] Add All to Cart

Dare 2 B Artzy Spring 3D Blog Hop

Welcome to Dare 2B Artzy 's Blog Hop!! Who's excited for Spring?! Here are D2BA we are super excited for some sun shiny days and warm weather! To celebrate we decided to have a Spring 3D Themed Blog Hop!!  We are super excited to have two Guest Designers joining us for this hop!! You should have arrived here from  Michelle  's  blog!  If you haven't and would like to hop along with us, please go back to the Dare 2B Artzy Blog to start at the beginning! Be sure to follow each blog and leave comments along the way for your chance at winning !  We will randomly choose a winner from one of the blogs, so the more you comment, the more chances you have to win!! Winner will receive a stamp set and ink pad of their choice!! Blog Hop will end Sunday, April 30th at 7:00pm Eastern.  We will then post a winner!! Hop Order: Dare 2B Artzy Kendra Vicki Karen Vicki  - April GDT Tasha Leslie Melody Michelle - May...