08 December 2014

I was Here


Here is the proof that I actually go on vacations with my family.  So often I forget to hand over my camera to make sure I am in the pictures too.  AS you can see in the photos, I am still with my camera,  but my hubby managed to snap a few shots of me :D .  I remember this day, it started out warm and then the temperature drop very rapidly.  Just look at how windy it was--my hair is standing straight out!!.  For this layout I used this week's Nuts about Sketches #347,  my Kreaxions circle cutter, I really love that tool, and some MME Market Street papers from a My Creative Scrapbook kit. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the floral paper! great title!

Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card. I lov...