18 November 2014

Important Lesson



I couldn't help but record one of the most important lessons we learned while in Yellowstone.  There is a reason people carry backpacks with them.  The weather can change very quickly!!!  We started out walking the loop around Old Faithful with it being sunny and warm and wearing shorts, only to have a cold front and rain move through half way through the walk and spend the rest of the walk freezing and wet.  Needless to say we never made that mistake again. I used this week's sketch at Nuts about Sketches. (#344) and some old Dream Street papers from my stash!  I also used my Kreaxions circle cutter! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really love the simplicity of this layout. The colors are great.

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit Additional Cards Part 1

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Sentiment...