03 November 2012

Thankful (Days 1,2 & 3)

I have decided this month I am going to post about the things I am thankful that God has provided or sent my way in my life, and since I am already behind ....here goes days 1, 2 and 3.

Day 1:  I am so thankful for my hubby and 21 years of marriage. Most married people know that marriage is not always easy, but it is so worth it!  Love you honey!

Day 2: I sometimes complain about how hectic our family schedule is, each kiddie always having someplace to go. But I am so thankful that we have 3 healthy kids that are able to participate in these activities! 

Day 3: (to quote my cousin Katie...) I'm so THANKFUL to my mother who watches my children so I can go to work at a job that I love!! Without her, life would be so much more difficult. She helps with rides, feedings, and schoolwork!  Mom you rock!!!!!!!!!  Thank you!

No comments:

Sunny Thoughts Meadow Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this pretty Slimline Sunny Thoughts Meadow Card. Ca...