07 November 2012

Thankful- day 7

Today I am thankful for my country!  We live in a country where we CAN vote and elect our leaders!  Even if the candidate or resolution we were voting for doesn't win, we still have the right to vote!  I am thankful that so many people were actually interested in this election!  and that so many voted for the first time!  I don't understand people who don't exercise their right to vote.  But the great thing about our country is that is their RIGHT.  Just like it is my right to vote, they have the right to choose not too, neither one of us facing fear of punishment or retaliation! 

No comments:

Sunny Thoughts and Zinnias

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this adorable pocket card to send sunny thoughts an...