25 April 2012

A little scrapping

Since you last heard from me we have been through a vacation, another softball season, another baseball season, soccer, football/dance squad, marching band seasons and another whole set of holidays. During this time I started to feel pressure from doing the design team work. I started to only scrap my assignments and nothing ever for me. There was just not enough time to scrap for fun. So I made a decision when to not reapply for my current design team and take some time off. DO I MISS IT??? YES!! but I am loving being able to scrap things for me, the pictures I want when I want, not just the ones that match the kit. So I moved my scrapbook room from one location in the house to another and reorganized and purged tons! and have been creating and having fun and remembering why I got into this hobby in the first place. Here is one of my recent creations.
 I created this for a monthly challenge at Storytellers.  The challenge was to use pastels. I DON'T DO PASTELS.  But this worked and I was happy.  Thanks for looking   :D

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit Additional Cards Part 1

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Sentiment...