12 February 2011

Been awhile

It has been a few days since I posted. Since then we have had a huge major snowstorm that actually closed down everything for a few days! Official reports I was hearing was about 20.5 inches of snow with terrible drifting. But we are dug out of that and back to normal so to speak. I have been scrapping a little, but not as much as I would like. But then again I would like to scrap every day. ;)

I created this layout using the January kit from Scrapbook Heaven. I have discovered it is difficult to take good pictures of Meagan performing for the dance/kick squad. Lots of blurry pics! We have managed to get a few good ones. Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

Those are good pictures and that is a great layout!

Jenelle said...

love the paper, pretty lo!

Grateful Heart Stenciled Greeting Card

  HELLO!   Today I am excited to share this stenciled card I created using the super cute and fun  Blank Page Muse Clara & Dream Big Art...