03 January 2011

Nana's Helpers


I was playing around some more with the December kit from Scrapbook Heaven. I loved the fact that is was a Christmas Kit yet not overly Christmas-y. I don't usually make overly themed layouts so this kit was perfect. I made this layout using the flocked Prima paper in the kit! The nice lady with the 2 casts is my grandmother. She fell at the beginning of December and broke both her wrists. So Sarah and Alyssa were more than happy to help her open her packages on Christmas Eve. I have starting trying my hand at layout sketches again. The sketch for this one is posted at Scrapbook Heaven in the forums.

No comments:

By Your Side Kit Alternative Designs

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing 4 alternate card I created with the By Your Side Kit with...