15 November 2010

miss me?


wow its been over a month since I posted. and it was a very long month. I did finally do a little scrapping playing at an online crop this past weekend at Treasured Scrapbooking. I actually completed 9 challenges which is like a record for me. and I used all stuff from my stash. thinking I really need to use some of these papers up. I am sharing on of my creations today :D


On another note, KnK has shut down :( no more kit club.....wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Gerrianne is keeping Creativity Boutique up and has promised lots of exciting stuff there! So I am anxiously and not so patiently ;) waiting for my next assignements :D

No comments:

Bee Happy Bumble Bee Card

  . Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create  this adorable Bee Happy Bumble Bee Card. This ...