24 May 2010

Softball, Baseball, and more Softball oh my


I have been absent from the blogging scene for a little while. So where have I been hiding? well... mainly at the ball diamonds! and a few band parent meetings, school spring concerts and that pretty much explains where you will find me. With Sarah playing on a travel softball team and in band and chorus; Alex playing baseball (altho it looks like he is sitting down on the job a little bit ;) ) and trying to keep him focused on school; and Meagan in band, starting of the dance squad and now softball too I am amazed we even know what day of the week it is. And a splash of yard work and a few graduation parties and that pretty much sums up where we are. The running gets tiring but the kids love what they love and I firmly believe that active kids don't have time to get into trouble! ;)

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit Additional Cards Part 1

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Sentiment...