03 February 2010

Heart Card and where I have been


I really love this stamp set. For this card I used 4 different stamps from the Stampendous Love Stitch set . I added some liquid pearls for flower centers. I really loved the reds and pinks against kraft card stock. I hope you all have had a great week!



and you may have noticed I have been MIA... well seems my family of sickies finally decided it was my turn to be sick... I have been pretty much down for 2 1/2 weeks and am just now starting to feel better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just read the post! Hope you're completely well now!! Love that card, btw! Beautiful!!!!

Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card. I lov...