12 August 2009

Another Provocraft Make n Take

As you can imagine the lines waiting to make these Make n Takes at the Provocraft booth were long!!! We happened to be early to make this one... which is a chocolaty brown that matches my newly remodeled bedroom. They just arrived home yesterday as I had to trust them to Jules to mail home to me since neither of these would fit in my suitcase!!!!!!! BTW sorry for the non-cropped photos. I took these while at CHA and forgot to crop them all nice and neat

ugh Meagan starts high school..and Lets just say I have had 1 or 2 nightmares about her behaving even remotely like me in high school

1 comment:

JulesinParadise said...

adore your new banner and blog look...BRAVO

Quick and Easy Flowering Zinnia Card

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this quick and easy card featuring the Flowering ...