27 February 2009

I love Graphic 45 papers!!!! and an online crop!!!


My latest love affair is with Graphic 45 papers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THese papers are so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! Retro yet classic. and 2 sided!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE them here is a frame I made using the Botanicabella line!!!!!!!!!!! I have 2 more lines ordered and just waiting for the box to arrive!!!
Not sure why the picture has a yellowish cast.. must be user error. If you have tried these papers you must check them out!!!!!!!
Tommorrow KnK is having an online crop!!!!!!!!!! so if you are a member come on out an join us for a pajama crop. If you aren't a member what are you waiting for??


2 comments:

Kip said...

Love that card Chris!!

Kip said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card. I lov...