27 January 2009

Found a cool new site


Card Patterns is a new sketch blog providing sketches for cards! I can't wait to see what they have up their sleeve! Here is a card I created using their sketch! :D
On the home front we are well. Alex is recovering from a nasty cold and Meagan and Sarah are having practices for the upcoming school musical. This mom is so proud of them and extra proud that they both seem to be getting along while participating in the same things :D.
Sarah of course is counting down the days til the groundhog makes his appearance as it is her birthday! Jim is counting down the days til the Steelers win the Super Bowl :D
And me??? I am counting down the days til my next KNK DT Kit arrives!!!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Such a cute card......cant wait to see more sketches. I just recently started getting into makeoing cards a little more, with the coloring in with pencils etc....so.....Im always looking for inspiration.

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...