04 November 2008

Well Today is the Day

I go back to the doctor today. It has been 4 months since I was diagnosed with high blood pressure. Today is My followup appointment. They are also checking my cholestrol which was HIGH 3 months ago..
I have made a lot of lifestyle changes since this all started!
I AM STILL CAFFIENE FREE!!!!!! an amazing feat for all who know me!!!!!!!
I have lost 30 pounds according to my scale!!!!! 30 pounds!!!! unbelieveable!!!!!
I eat much more healthier foods!!! at all meals!!!!!
I should be very proud... but mostly I am very thankful! Thankful that God gave me a chance to undo the years of my bad diet. I am completely aware that many don't get that chance. Thankful that he has helped me when I had no will power. Thankful that I have many friends (in real life and in cyber space) that have walked beside me along the way!!!!!
I hope the doctor agrres with me and that he is willing to take me off the blood pressures medications... hopeful that I am not trading it for cholestrol drugs.. but high cholestrol runs in the family so who knows. cross your fingers!

1 comment:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

You go girl~ I hope the DR gives you a high five!!!

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...