02 October 2008

More creations from the Gorgeous October KNK kit


Isnt this kit gorgeous?? I just love the colors!!!!!!!! you can order it here. and the butterfly pictures are courtesy of my mom :D Not much new on the home front. WAiting on the weekend! and should be pool closing time!! guess what??? I have officailly hit my weight loss goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 27 pounds lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have somewhat decided to try for another 5 or so.. we will see. but most importantly I feel better!! the blood pressure is down!!!!!!



6 comments:

Angie said...

woohoo!! Congrats on reaching your goal!! and BTW your layouts are awesome!

Kate said...

Love the butterfly pics! GORGEOUS!

Pat said...

Beautiful LOs!!!

Monica and the team said...

great layouts congrats on your weight loss!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

YOU GO GIRL! Congrats on the goal!

The layouts are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your weight loss goal, Chris - and really great about your blood pressure!!

A Happy Day Shamrock Card

  Greetings! Chris here and today I am excited to share this Cute Gnome Happy Card I created for St Patrick's Day!  This card features B...