11 August 2008

Latley I am loving stamps


oh course my stamping love is nothing totally new, but lately I am addicted to background stamps. SO here is a simple card I made. I don;t like how the clear glue showed through the clear embellishment. usually I don't have that problem. Not sure what happened... any ideas???
Well it is Monday and 1 week til the kiddies start school. 3 pivotal years! 8th Grade (man I remember what i was up to in 8th Grade **shock**), 6th Grade and junior high, and Kindergarten. gonna be a stressful year!!!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Beautiful card Chris. I love background stamps.

Carla said...

That is a very nice card Chris.

Meandering Meadows Easel Card

  Today I am sharing another stunning card I created using these beautiful  Meandering Meadows  papers from Stampin' Up! This time I cho...