16 July 2008

Look at this little hidden away treasure

The bird loved the flower basket that I bought MOM for mothers day! SO much so that they decided to make a nest in it :D Beautiful. I love finding little miracles of creation in the world around me!... Well tommorrow I leave for a day at CHA and finally get to meet Jules, Gerrianne, Pam, Kip, Barb and so many others!!!!!! Can't wait. I am only spending Friday there because I need to get home cause Saturday is the Jimmy Buffett concert!!!!!!!!!Can't wait. We take a huge bus up and enjoy the day. He is playing at alpine valley!!!!

ON a side note I am now two weeks being caffiene free and thinking I may have kicked that habit. Still trying to eat right and healthy and have even managed to drop a few pounds which makes me happy.!!!!! Have a great week in case you don't see me again til Monday :D

5 comments:

Noelia said...

Great page! Have fun in CHA!!!!

Carla said...

AWWWW Chris what a cute little treasure you found....that is a cute lay out.
My BFF is going o Jimmy Buffeet....LOL She has been asking me to go the past couple of years and I have always said no.....so Im house sitting her dogs saturday night. Lucky you get to meet Jules.....Im only going to be there Saturday.

Lily said...

what a gorgeous layout. I love when we are witness to the beauty of nature

Krissynae said...

What a great find. I hope they do well. Have fun at CHA

Zarah said...

Beautiful LO!

And WTG on kicking the caffeine habit! I need to follow your example, for sure.

Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card. I lov...