19 July 2008

Home from CHA and BUFFET BOUND!

Well I am home from my short trip to CHA andwow!!!!! Wait til you see the peeks!!!!! It was awesome I got meet alot of people I have been emailing for a long time! the folks as Cosmo Cricket as always are awesome!!!!! and the new blackboard YUMMY! and Vicki Chrisman sooooooo super sweet in real life !!!!! just awesome! and my dear friends from KNK showed my the most awesome southern hospitality!!!! and sweet sweet Jules was the most awesome tour guide for CHA . since she and I only had one day we made a point to hit as much of the show as possible! and we did!!!! so awesome!! Some of my favorites included the new chatterbox, Mollie & Mac ( a new company), GCD (another awesome new company!), Black Market Paper Society (awesome you will be seeing more of their stuff showing up on here soon ;) ), and Tattered Angels ...the new glimmer mists!!!!!!! needless to say i was hyperventalating throughout that entire booth!!!!and Petaloo!!!! yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have some pics that I will be posting over the next few days... but for now I am heading for a BUFFETT Beach party at ALpine Valley in Wisconsin!!!!!! TTFN

3 comments:

taryn said...

Chris, so glad you had a great time! Can't wait to see all these goodies you saw!! :)

Deb said...

Glad you had a great time, and hurry back from the concert. I want pics!! :)

Carla said...

OOOO Tattered Angles and glimmer mist....one of my FAVORITES.....sitting down learning how to use it all, playing with it...what an awesome booth!

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...