10 June 2008

Sarah enjoying vacation


This year up north was not the best for Sarah. The season was off from what it normally is and I think she had a touch of a cold on top of it. Every year we bring the nebulizer for her asthma and we haven't needed it. Until this year! I got a little worried because she was needing her inhaler every four hours and and sometimes a little sooner. so she had a rough asthma week. Here she was tired and spread out for a nap! Her main fish stories involved having the magic touch when the fish weren't biting. All she had to do on Wednesday was touch the pole and the fish bit! She also is known for naming Jim's Huge Northern that almost made it in the boat! upon seeing it break the water she ran to the other end of the boat screaming ITS AN ALLIGATOR!!!!!!! which of course freaked out Meagan and Alex and had me laughing so hard!!!
In other news! I got it my July Kit from KNK. and didn't wait long to cut into it :D
Well Vacation is over and back to work. bummer!

No comments:

Grateful Heart Stenciled Greeting Card

  HELLO!   Today I am excited to share this stenciled card I created using the super cute and fun  Blank Page Muse Clara & Dream Big Art...