17 June 2008

Playing around in photobucket


I started with this picture. I love old metal and its look in photos. This was an ok photo bu by no means an outstanding photo. I started messing around in photobucket's editing area and look what I did! Looks very artistic. (in my opinion) I just love it and can't wait to try it out on other photos!!!!!!!

I am also on a quest!!!!!!!! looking for a white journaling pen! My beloved white sharpie (ultra fine tip) has withered away to nothing. I have tried the fine tip and just too fat! I have tried the Sakura one and got it to work ...... one time :( (am I doing something wrong?) Jules recommended that I try the white Signo so I ordered one. anyone out there know of the perfect white pen?? or where I can get another ultra fine white sharpie???

4 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

How cool is that? I didn't know you could do that in Photobucket. I usually just upload my photos and go. ;)

As for the white pen, I second the Signo. Excellent pen. Check at Target. I found a 3-pack there a while back of white, silver & gold. They are slightly different than the "original" Signo, but I love the thinner design and finer point. I use the one from the 3-pack far more than the original one.

Kip said...

I like the uni-ball signo gel pen myself and use it quite a bit.

JulesinParadise said...

Love this!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Way cool fun!


Signo is good, Ranger also has released a white gel pen it is in their Inksenntials line and it is nice too!

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...