16 June 2008

CHeck out the lastest KNK Kit

this kit is soo yummy! and the addons are to die for!!! you can order the KNK Kit here.

I can't wait to show you what I created!!!!! and while you are there Gerri-anne has a rockin' collection of Petaloo flowers I mean look at these..
and they come in tons of colors. and there are paper ones, velvet ones, lots of flowers. On the home front only 4 games this week and only one each night!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is Easy. we can eat together as a family instead of pretzels at the ball fields!

2 comments:

Carla said...

That kit looks like it will be alot of fun to work with.....and the flowers...how cute are they? I will have to go check it out! Thanks for the heads up.

Angie said...

Awesome kit! ooh I love petaloo!
Can't wait to see what you created!

Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card. I lov...