27 May 2008

Happy Wednesday

its been 4 years now since we got to go to Aruba! still love the colors from that place. the white sand the bluest oceans! the techincolor downtown in Oranjested! I used my KNK June Kit! and some glimmer mist on the felt alphas! Note when using glimmer mist on the felt I found it worked best to spray the glimmer mist onto a plate and dab it onto the letters with a cotton ball. (otherwise the letters get too soggy!) and those acrylic flip flops are just adorable!!!!!!

3 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

I want to go to ARUBA!!!!!!!!!! The page is awesome! Love the kit this month!

Jenelle said...

So freakin cute, I love the penguin PP!

Jeanne said...

That PP is so stinkin' cute. Good job!

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...