30 May 2008

Gone Fishing and Fantastic News


Praying for safe tavel, non-eventful week, and no storms! This is where we are going! and a pic from our dock! have a great week all!!
And for the NEWS! Did you notice the new Blinkie?? I am Officially Designing now for KNK! I AM SOOO EXCITED TO BE JOINING THIS TEAM!!!! Thank you So much to Gerri-anne and PamB and all the current Design Team for the welcome! These girls I think are even a little crazier than me :D .
And when I get back, I will have some more exciting news! But gonna make you wait on that!

3 comments:

Creative Junkie said...

Congratulations on your news! Have a wonderful vacation and enjoy the weekend!

JulesinParadise said...

Hope your vacation is a great one...here I am, all alone with my coffee! lol

Angie said...

Have a great vacation. Congrats on the DT!

Sunny Thoughts and Zinnias

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this adorable pocket card to send sunny thoughts an...