02 March 2008

a scrapper looks at 40

Well its here the big one. I turn 40! i stayed up til midnight just to see if my hair turned grey magically at the stroke of midnight (it didnt:D) I have discovered that friends and family are awesome and that I am very blessed! From decorating my office to surprise luncheons to extra hugs from the kids. life is good! so maybe 40 isnt so bad! Love ya all! I will leave you with a quote from Dr Seuss who also celebrated his birthday today.

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own.And you know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go.”- DR SEUSS

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!

Deb said...

Happy Birthday Chris!!

A Happy Day Shamrock Card

  Greetings! Chris here and today I am excited to share this Cute Gnome Happy Card I created for St Patrick's Day!  This card features B...