01 March 2008

March 1st

and that means a Reveal of the March CSS Kit. I got this kit and hoestly couldn't stop creating..







wow! and I am alwyas telling Carman I don't "do" pastels :D
I have also been tagged by Jen
7 random things about me....
1. I love Stephen King books and have then all in hardcovers (if they where released in Hardcovers)
2. I am and asthmatic
3. I love the color red
4. I am really very shy in unknown surroundings
5. I hate flying and am deathly afraid of heights
6. I got black roses yesterday
7. Im 3rd grade I wanted to be an archaeologist and loved reading about King Tut's Tomb!!!!
Now I tag.... Keri, Iris, Jules ( altho I still need to finsih her last tag of me), and Pam

1 comment:

iris said...

beautiful layouts! You don't do pastels? You did great here! Hey thanks for the tag. I enjoyed reading bout you, will do mine.

Sunny Thoughts and Zinnias

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this adorable pocket card to send sunny thoughts an...