25 March 2008

Have you Seen ScrapScene's Scrapping Spring E Book?



This E book is so jammed packed full of ideas! I seriously was so inspired looking through it. And each projecyt comes with detailed instructions and templates! These flowers are so adorable and the birds below I have the perfect papers for these at home. What a way to celebrate spring! Watch for a few projects by me from this book. You can check out all the inforamtion and purchase the book here . Just look at that birdie! *cough cough* maybe I need to go home and scrap ......errrrr i mean rest *wink*

3 comments:

Martha said...

Very cute! I can't wait to see all the projects you'll be posting.

Jennifer and Amy said...

how fun! I may just have to check it out! Love the little bird.

-Jen

Deb said...

That looks like a very cool book! I can't wait to see what you create from it!

A Happy Day Shamrock Card

  Greetings! Chris here and today I am excited to share this Cute Gnome Happy Card I created for St Patrick's Day!  This card features B...