27 January 2008

Welcome to our House


Ok I have never been overly domestic. But lately I have been inspired and in the mood to do some girly touches around the house.. I picked up the hanging tin at J's and re-covered it and did the flowers my self. looks so bright and cheery and springy and looks welcoming :D

I have done some scrapping but mostly at DT assignments!!!

I have the honor of welcoming Laura Achilles to our DT at CSS .
I am so excited to have her joining our Team. We have a few other tricks up our sleeve. We still have a call going on for 3 DT members! Check out the boards for info!!!!!!!

1 comment:

CarmanandMiles said...

Chris it looks awesome!
BTW...I finally receive the update on your blog...it's great!

Sunny Thoughts Meadow Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this pretty Slimline Sunny Thoughts Meadow Card. Ca...