24 January 2008

I have been tagged

by Martha :D

the rules.....
1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).
3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details.)So - here are my answers:

My middle Name is ANNE

A: Ambitious- Type A personality.... Hyper, mind going 1000 miles a minute but when i crash i crash

N: Never been ski-diving and NEver want too.... No need to jump out of a perfectly functioning plane, altho i don't like to fly either :D

N: Need caffiene diet coke specifically

E: easily distracted!

ok now I get to tag someone......

Carman, Jules, Janna, Keri and Pam

3 comments:

Martha said...

Thanks Chris! It was fun reading your list!

Tam, I am said...

Love it Chris!

JannaScraps said...

Okay! I did it! jw Fun to see your facts too. jw

A Happy Day Shamrock Card

  Greetings! Chris here and today I am excited to share this Cute Gnome Happy Card I created for St Patrick's Day!  This card features B...