17 November 2007

I am really have fun making Christmas Goodies

I saw one of these in the gallery at 2 peas last year and decided to make my own version in RED! so fun! and easy. but not cheap. button and pins !!! lots of them! but I love my little red tree! Been busy trying to think of good holiday gifts. Also we are getting ready for thanksgiving. 6 pies to make!!!! and a cranberry dessert....
YUMMY and I get to cook Supper for my inlaws! Today started as most of morning lately doing sharing a cup of coffee with my morning pal JULES! nothing like having coffee with a pal even in cyber space! I am trying hard to keep this !@#$ blog updated but but life somehow keeps getting in the way! I will try to post a new picture tomorrow. I bought the cutest purse to alter at HL on Monday! so fun!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

CarmanandMiles said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Stamped Flowers for Mother's Day Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy. Today we are going to be using  the  Regals Stampin' Write Markers  to create...