20 June 2007

Amanda Tagged me

First off Yes I am still alive. ANd softball is in full swing. BUt only 7 more regular season games left. THEN ALL STARS> YEP MEAGAN made the city all star team!!!!!!!!!!!!! and DH is coaching! lots of practices coming up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ANyways..... AManda Tagged me.....


here are the rules....

I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.



So here goes.......

1. I test mosquitoes for West Nile virus during the summer (fun huh?)

2. I love the color red!

3. I love to fish! Love to catch fish love to just watch the water.

4. I hate rollercoasters!

5. I have asthma

6. the 6 cds in my changer in hte van right now are 80's mix#1, 80's hits, Garth Brooks, eagles greatest hits, Prince greateast hits, and PINK!

7. I HATE yes HATE! wearing dresses!

not sure i can comeupwith seven but so far I will tag..... Layle, Carman, Pam, Keri,

1 comment:

Amanda L. said...

Loved reading your facts...great music in your CD changer!

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...