11 May 2007

TGIF

Its finally friday. I seriously dont think my family could jam 1 more event in this week..... Monday...Softball practice followed by Birthday dinner at the inlaws, Tuesday Band Concert for both girls. wednesday We actually got to go to church then spent time working on meagan's science project speech. Thursday...Track meet and then DH wanted to go look at a boat ...a pantoon boat for our SPARE TIME?!?!?!!!??? Today is friday meagan has practice and sarah has a practice game.. Tomorrow we have softball pics and sunday a mothers day fish fry!then its monday again......aghhhhh CAlgon take me away!!!!!!!! but only 3 week til vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be sitting on our dock on the lake watch eagles soar overhead!

1 comment:

CarmanandMiles said...

Chris I will say I have to agree with you..."Spare Time"...LOL!!

Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card. I lov...