02 May 2007

MAy ISLAND MAPS

WAHOOO MAY IS HERE. and Sarah is sick again. Stomach flu and fever YUCK!!!!! BUt may is Here and my new sketch is revealed. If you use please show me I get warm fuzzies seeing what people do with them....


Pretty cool huh? I have discovered that I am getting addicted to making them! Feel free to flip it..rotate it...turn it upside down...whatever you need!!!!!!!!!!!




I used it to create one layout with the DAISY D's product. (THANK YOU DAISY D'S for your sponsorship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Too cool huh! sooo excited Ana Cabrera is coming to the SHACK and i get to chat with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and don't miss our CROP on May 5th at CSS!!!!!!!!! those of your that know me know I am totally addicted to online crops. SO WE HAVE WORKED SUPER HARD TO MAKE THIS CROP ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lots of prizes! lots of challenges! lots of fun!

1 comment:

CarmanandMiles said...

Sarah...So Sorry you were sick! I heard u r feeling better today. So Glad! Chris...love, love what u did with the DD's! Lovin' your Island Maps too...they RAWK!

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...