06 May 2007

Just ANother Day in Parasdise

Wow our first CSS crop. We chatted with Ana Cabrera and she was so cool and taught us this awesome make and take using Scarlet Letter. Now I love the name of this line but have too admit I was SCARED of it! too loud too something! But I used it! I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The CROP was just totally rocking. We hade sooo many announcements and Carman the owner even got me good. SHe made me announce that we had an announcement hten wouldnt tell me what I had to announce. But so worth the wait. We added to totally talented ladies to our design team! But we surprised them by asking them online in the forum. I think they were a little shocked. Pam claimed she fainted. lol
If you are readin this be sure to check out our May contests and our BIG KAHUNA contest. DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?????????????????????????????????????????

2 comments:

MelB said...

Beautiful lo!!! That picture is stunning!!! Wish I could be there.

Angela said...

SOOO gorgeous!

Meandering Meadows Easel Card

  Today I am sharing another stunning card I created using these beautiful  Meandering Meadows  papers from Stampin' Up! This time I cho...