18 March 2007

Sunday already????

What a busy week! First got my order from Carman! Then we got a Chat Date with the one and only Donna Downey. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???? DONNA DOWNEY IS COMING TO CSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! April 26th! 6-7pm CST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW o WOW! so awesome. We also announced our FIRST crop to be held on May 5 th from 9am to 9 pm. Wow the fun the DT has planned!!!!!!!!!!! Then I actually got to play with my new KI memories inks and Disco Dots Stamps so fun! I used them here in the title! then went a little stamp crazy! :) Not much else. so til next time! well we are wokring with a few potential dt sponsors but cant share yet lol!


No comments:

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit Additional Cards Part 1

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Sentiment...