31 March 2007

Did you ever get a song stuck in your head??



Well I have had Stupid Girls by PINK stuck in my brain for a while. so, being a sdcrapper at heart I scrapped it! More like my hopes that my girls won't be "stupid girls" . I used some of the new Basic Gery Pheobe line. I love to look at basic grey but seem to have such a hard time using it on layouts strange....

Also had an awesome "warm Fuzzy today" I had posted my sketch at CSS and Tricia did an awesome Rocking layout using the sketch! to see someone elses take on the sketch was just too fun! Thanks Tricia! you can see her version here.....http://www.creativescrapshack.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1035&limit=recent

No comments:

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...