19 January 2007

In a perfect world

In a perfect my sweet Sarah wouldn't have to spend half of the night up coughing, and I wouldn't be at work worrying about her coughing at school. This is a layout I did a while back for a BusyBees contest to describe "In a Pefect World." Just sitting here at work (shhh! I am finishing out my lunch hour) worrying about her. it reminded me of this layout, so I thought I would share it with whoever is reading this! Heard great news, I am set to use the sketches as planned for the new DT. I am so pumped for this. I know I am probably driving the owner nuts *wink*. Gonna try and get some scrapping done this weekend. Have some cards I would like to make. And I am gonna try using some of the sketches. Well Lunch is over so back to work....Thanks to whoever is reading this...

3 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

OHHH Chris!!! ME LIKEY!!!!

Pam said...

Love this one chris.... You are becoming the bloggin queen "wanna go update mine" LOLOLO

CarmanandMiles said...

Chris this just plain RAWKS!! Love the colors, the pic, and the design. Wonderful piece of art!

Bee Happy Bumble Bee Card

  . Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create  this adorable Bee Happy Bumble Bee Card. This ...