14 January 2022

Valentines Day Monster Card

 



Today I am super excited to share this adorable valentines day cards perfect for all your favorite trolls.  I had found these stamps last year and just knew I wanted to create Valentine's day cards with them.  Fast forward a year later and here are my cards!!!

Aren't these stamps just adorable
 

Tworki Boy Monster holding a flower Line Art style Rubber Stamp designed by Rick St Dennis

and 

Fwiver Lady Monster Art Rubber Stamp designed by Rick St Dennis


They are just adorable all colored in!  




 Then Mat and add some cute little embellishments and you are all set!  






I hope you are inspired to get creative with your Blank Page Muse Stamps.  






No comments:

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit Additional Cards Part 1

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Sentiment...