11 January 2022

How to Create a Masculine greeting card

 


Over the holiday season I cleaned and organized my crafty space. While organizing my cards I realized I have almost NO Masculine cards. So I decided to create this Stamperia Time Machine Masculine Card. The Stamperia Line makes creating masculine cards so super easy!

Supplies Needed

Other supplies
card base
ink - copper

Creating your Stamperia Time Machine Masculine Card

Add large train card from Stamperia Cards Collection - Voyages fantastiques to your card base inking edges.
Cut small Bon Voyage tag in half.
Adhere half of cut tag (back side up) to your clock tag. Add Time Machine wood cut out.
Add wood gears and chipboard clock and balloon to finish off your card.
Here is a close up of all the dimension on this card.
I hope you are inspired to get creative with your supplies and create some masculine cards!

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit Additional Cards Part 1

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Sentiment...