12 July 2024

Layers of Beauty Anniversary Card



Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing this stunning card I created using the Layers of Beauty Stamp, Die, and Masks set. Over the last week or so I have been sharing cards I created with this amazing set! For this car4d I decided to pair my "Poppy parade" roses with the Country Woods papers and Crushed Curry cardstock! I did make this card a little larger than normal using a 5 x 6 1/2 inch card base. what color roses will you Create?


Shop the Supply List

Layers of Beauty Stamp, Die and Mask Set 
Perennial Postage Die Set
Country Woods Designer Paper
Classic Ink - Basic Beige, Poppy Parade, Old Olive
Cardstock - Crushed Curry
5 x 6 1/2 card base
Sequins

I hope you enjoyed this little Craft Room "Therapy" session!  


 

No comments:

August Monthly Challenge

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create with this month's new challenge!  This month ...