18 July 2024

Clear Scraps House Memory Dex

 

IMG_7459wm

Greetings Chris here and today I am excited to share this fun and cute Memory Dex! These memory-dex packages are so fun to create with!  I choose to create with muted fall colors and papers featuring butterflies and pumpkins. I "stained" my fence with watered down brown paint.  I fussy cut the fox from my patterned papers to add to my fence line. 

To create my "siding" for my house by cutting strips of my patterned papers and adhering them so that they were slightly overlapping.  I fussy cut coordinating patterned papers to cover my chimney. 

IMG_7437My papers included some "cards" that I transformed into my doors on the front and back of my house. I added some punched butterflies and a few pearls to dress up my house. 

IMG_7460wm

I created some coordinating dividers using the clear fall dividers. I even added some extra butterflies. 

IMG_7473wm

And because they are clear and my paper was double sided, I have a completely different look on the "b" side of my dividers. 

IMG_7474wmWhich side is your favorite?   I just love the colors. 

My memory-dex even doubles as a planter or flower holder. 

IMG_7456I hope you are inspired to try your hand at creating with these Memory-dex-es.  

Chris



 

No comments:

August Monthly Challenge

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create with this month's new challenge!  This month ...