03 May 2024

The Best Remedy Kit - Alternative Kit Ideas


Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing Alternate Card ideas created with the we are going to create with The Best Remedy kit. There are so many possibilities. The kit includes detailed instructions and everything you need to make 9 adorable cards (3 of each design). But I wanted to see what else I could create to share all the possibilities with just a few extra on-hand supplies! Here are four of my creations so far!

This little birdie card uses the The Best Remedy kit plus my BASICS 3D EMBOSSING FOLDERS.

For my Sorry Life Stinks card  I simply cut trimmed some of my background pices to create banners. 


For this card I used the leftover after punching out the heart instead of tossing it!


For this card I just switched up the background pieces. 


Stay tuned for more creations with this kit. I hope you enjoyed this little Craft Room "Therapy" session!  



 

No comments:

August Monthly Challenge

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create with this month's new challenge!  This month ...