02 January 2022

Quick and Easy Thankful Fall Sign

 

Greetings! Today I am excited to share this adorable Quick and Easy “Feeling Thankful” sign I created for my office! It is no secret if you know me that I love fall colors! My entire house is painted in reds and oranges and golds! SO receiving my design team package featuring the Carta Bella Welcome Autumn Papers and Accessories! Just look at all this lovely-ness! and the COLORS!!!! All Available in one .
So on to my Quick and Easy “feeling Thankful” sign. You will need the following supplies:
Plain Wood Sign
Jute
Mist or stain
Start by distressing your plain sign with mists or stain. Let Dry!
Cut green plaid paper from Carta Bella Welcome Fall Mega Bundle to fit inside sign. Adhere to sign as shown below.
Cut “feeling Thankful Paper and mat on coordinating Carta Bella Cardstock and adhere onto plaid background paper. Add enamel dots from Carta Bella Welcome Fall Mega Bundle.
Finish your sign by adding a chipboard wagon from the Carta Bella Welcome Fall Mega Bundle and a simple jute bow.
I hope you are inspired to try out this amazing Carta Bella Welcome Fall Mega Bundle!


No comments:

Tri-fold Flowering Zinnia Card

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create a stunning Tri-fold Flowering Zinnia Card. I fou...